Creativity and Productivity

One of the characteristics lurking in my personality according to my Myers-Briggs type is a streak of creativity. I would say that is accurate and probably explains why I enjoy learning new things and activities like writing blog posts. In this article I came across, they suggest that "creativity can actively drive productivity at work". As I also hold a keen interest in productivity topics and concepts, I was intrigued. Laura Cole proposes three ways this is true and why businesses should encourage creativity and innovation, not only for productivity reasons but for long-term business success.


How Creativity Can Drive Productivity in Your Small Business

As a general rule, true creativity is lauded across the globe. From the iconic Burning Man Festival, which is held annually in the Black Rock Desert, Nevada, to ever-diversifying International Women's Day, there are recurring events that celebrate the innate abilities and the creative potential that exists within us all.

How Creativity Can Drive Productivity in Your Small Business

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mindsets in the Workplace

Spreading the Load

Productivity Killing Words