Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog that I setup to share my professional resume. Unlike my personal blog or social media sites, this blog is primarily about sharing my resume. That is currently important to me and I hope to you as I am exploring new opportunities for my career and hope to find a new employer or organization that I can benefit with my skills and capabilities.

Initially, I have merely added a relatively plain copy of my resume to the site. As I have time I will try to make things a bit more appealing. I also hope to add some examples of my work as well since that would likely be more meaningful for anyone who may be interested in what I can do for them.

If you have any questions or need to contact me, please use the Contact Info page for information on how to get in touch with me.

Thanks for visiting!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review - A Whack on the Side of the Head

Spreading the Load

Mindsets in the Workplace